Mainstay Math uses the PayPal Shopping Cart to process your order. Even if you are not a PayPal member, you can pay for your order via credit card without having to become a member. If you are a PayPal member, then you have all of the usual membership options available to you for payment.
The following information should be helpful if you aren't familiar with how the PayPal Shopping Cart works.
1. Find the item you wish to purchase on our Order pages. At the right side of each item is a button for Adding your selection to your shopping cart.
2. Clicking an Add button will take you to your PayPal Shopping Cart page where you will see that the item you selected has been added to your cart. From this point on, secure SSL encryption is used to encrypt data between PayPal and your browser. On the Shopping Cart page, you can see all of your current selections along with subtotals and shipping/handling charges (shipping/handling is automatically calculated as 15% of your purchase total). On this page you can adjust the quantity of each item to be purchased or cancel any item which you selected by mistake. After you have made any changes to the quantity values or have selected items to be removed, you can click the Update Cart button to see your corrected order.
3. Once the current Shopping Cart page reflects your correct choices, you can either click on the Continue Shopping button, which will take you back to the Ordering page you were on so you can make additional purchase selections (then repeat items 1-3 until you are finished making selections); or you can click on the Proceed to Checkout button, which will take you to the Billing Information page.
4. At the Billing Information page, enter your Billing Information as prompted if you aren't a PayPal member. If you are a PayPal member, enter your registered PayPal email address and password to access your account if you aren't automatically taken to the Payment Information page. Click the Continue Checkout button when all of your Billing Information is completed, which will take you to the Review Your Payment page.
5. At the Review Your Payment page, you can review your order, shipping/handling charges, any taxes which were applied (tax is only applied to orders from the state of TX) and the total payment amount for your order. Click the Pay button to complete your purchase.
If you prefer to order via a method other than online payment, you can download our order forms, print the ones you need, fill them out, and mail them along with your check. Shipping will be delayed on these orders until your check clears.
Tax Exemption Requirements
If your organization is tax exempt in the state of TX, you must attach a pdf document containing an image of your exemption form to an email addressed to email@example.com. On receiving and verifying your tax exempt status, Mainstay Math will continue the processing of your order without tax charges (mailed in orders) or refund the amount of tax you were charged (online orders). Any tax refunds for online orders will be made to the same account which was used to pay for the order.